Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm home. It's been just over 2 weeks and it's soooo great. I love home. SO MUCH. It's been very busy seeing family and friends and then this past weekend was Matt and Sabrina's wedding. Holy cow! My best friends are married! BAH!! They are currently now in disneyworld, lucky ducks. But I'm quite content here, working. In fact I mowed for 5 hours yesterday, and tilled 8 hours today. YAY!!! I don't mind the alone time with my music (and loud hum of the tractor). Just like the old days...or last summer. Yeah...things are good. I'm sharing in church this Sunday, for like 10 minutes so that's cool. If you attend Maranatha, then you'll get the pleasure of hearing it :) Hopefully I won't cry...haha. So you may ask me....what are you plans now? Well so far I'm working at home, pretty much full time, doing odd jobs and farm work. And a couple weeks during summer I'll be counselling at Winkler Bible Camp. I'm very excited for that.
It's just so good to be back home, that i don't even want to think about leaving again. but as i think about the world, i just yearn to travel and experience things. and if you've read sister kristen's blog, it sounds that we have a lot in common in the area of travelling--amongst other things too. And it's great because we get along so well. i love my sister and i would love to travel with her and go on great adventures with her. everyone should know my sister. shes the greatest ever. seriously...if you're reading this and dont know my sister, i encourage you to get to know her. Shes incredible and i love her so much.
peace out friends

4 comments:

marklar said...

i know her!

kristen said...

oh beth... you are a sweetheart!

Keanan said...

Hey. Just a little note to let you know that my blog has moved to bloggdin.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, loved your blog. It's very different and interesting. I've never been in Africa but I would like to.
I love Jesus, too.
Well, good luck, you have a friend in Brazil
Celi